With the spread of the coronavirus, we are taking precautions to stay healthy.
- Elbow Taps- No Shaking Hands
- Use Antibacterial Cleanser
- Wash your Hands
If you are sick, please stay at home.
Online sermon segments are available.
front royal presbyterian
Until further notice, we will not gather for worship. In this time, I am thankful that the church is larger than our walls and our faith is in a good and gracious God on whom we can depend. When the time comes where we can gather again, the following guidelines will be in place.
· During Passing of the Peace of Christ we will gently “bump elbows” instead of hand shaking or hugging.
· Nursery toys are sanitized on a regular basis.
· Disinfectant is used continually throughout the week in the church.
· Upon request, sermons and bulletins can be delivered weekly to those wishing to stay home.
As the faith community, we have a special responsibility to care for our fellow congregants and communities. If you have any concerns or would like to be included in deliveries of information, please contact the church office or Pastor Carrie at 540-635-3894.
As new cases of the coronavirus are reported in the United States and around the world, the church is called to education, caution and common sense.